|Goods type||Delivery option||Delivery times||Orders < £500.00 (Exc. VAT)||Orders > £500 (Ex VAT)|
|Non chilled||Standard 1-3 day delivery||Delivered between 8am and 6pm||£6.45||FREE|
|Any||Next Day Anytime||Delivered between 7.00am and 1.30pm||£9.90||FREE|
|Chilled||Next Day Anytime||Delivered between 7.00am and 1.30pm||£23.75||£23.75|
|Non chilled||Saturday before 12.00pm||Delivered between 7.00am and 12.00pm||£24.95||£24.95|
A surcharge of £5.00 will be added to any order of bacteriostatic saline without a toxin.
Orders for next day delivery must be placed by 3pm.
- When will my order be dispatched for delivery?
- Unless specified or requested, all goods will be dispatched the day after the order has been placed and paid for.
- What happens if no one is available to accept delivery?
- Orders will require a signature to acknowledge receipt upon delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that safe delivery of the order has been received.. If this is not possible then the parcel taken away for redelivery. Our couriers will place a card through your door to let you know that they have been, and which course of action they have taken.
- Can I have a delivery to go to another address?
- Yes, of course. When ordering, simply request the delivery address you require. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the delivery address each time you place an order, and that the point is delivery is ready and able to accept delivery. We do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes or airports. Any order placed for delivery to a PO Box or airport will be cancelled.